6/29/2013

Mr. Bartley's

So, here I am in Boston finally! Cambridge, actually. Taking organic chemistry (ew, I know). Yesterday marked my completion (or more like survival) of the first week, so my friends and I decided to celebrate this day by eating out instead of eating at the dining hall, which has pretty much the same mediocre food choices everyday. As a foodie, I was the most excited out of my friends to try out the famous burger place in Harvard Square- Mr. Bartley's. And I was not disappointed. The strawberry oreo frappe and my "Gabriel Gomez" burger were delicious, but there were two downsides. TOO MUCH FOOD. Too much food? Sounds strange, huh? Especially coming from me. But really, the burgers didn't look that big when they came out, but trust me, they felt endless once I started eating. In the end, my friends and I regretted not splitting one for every two people, because none of us were able to finish our burgers and fries. The second downside was the price. For a group of five, our bill came out to be a total of $100, including tip. Again, it would have been much, much more reasonable if we had split our orders. But oh well, this was our first time and now we know what to do the next time we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment